South Africa’s biggest restaurant directory just became more powerful, more portable and more practical with the launch of a free app. Listing over 6 000 burger joints, neighbourhood gems and sushi spots, plus specials and much more, the Eat Out app helps you find a restaurant, book a table and review your experience – all from the palm of your hand!
The brand new Eat Out app is free and comes packed with functionality. Photo supplied.
- Access to over 6 000 restaurant listings across South Africa
- An accurate “near me” feature that shows all the best restaurants in your immediate area
- The ability to make reservations at a growing base of bookable restaurants
- Specials from restaurants near you
- Reviews from users and professional critics
- The ability to mark your favourite restaurants for easy access
- Detailed restaurant listings, including photographs, menus, facilities and reviews
- Access to maps to provide locations and directions to restaurants
- A powerful search function
- Shareable booking info – including maps linked to directions
Win R5000 towards a meal of your choice. Photo by Jakub Kapusnak on Unsplash.
Want to win cash to spend on that bucket-list meal? We’re giving away R5000 to four lucky app users for the month of June! To enter, all you need to do is download and register for the new Eat Out app. It’s as simple as that! The app is free and available for download on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
The competition will run from Friday 8 June until 30 June 2018. Winners will be announced on 1 July 2018.
If you would like to make your restaurant bookable, sign up now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org