To make the röstis:
1. Beat the eggs with the flour, salt and pepper.
2. Now mix in the grated baby marrows and blend well (you might need to drain a little of the liquid first).
3. Place the coconut oil or fat into a frying pan over medium heat, and spoon the rösti mixture into the pan. Make them big enough to hold the scrambled egg on top, about the size of the palm of your hand.
4. Sauté until the röstis are browned underneath, then flip and cook the other side. Keep warm on very low heat while you do the eggs.
1. Place the butter in the pan over medium heat.
2. Start whisking the eggs with the cream. Add some salt and pepper to taste.
3. When the butter in the pan is gently sizzling, pour in the egg mixture and gently move it around to make a soft scramble.
4. Spoon the scrambled egg on top of the baby marrow rösti on a plate, and top with a slice of tomato, rocket and chopped chives.
Extracted with kind permission from Sally-Ann Creed’s Delicious Low-Carb, published by Human & Rousseau.