1. Mix the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, place the egg, oil and water. Beat well.
3. Now mix the wet and dry mixes together. The consistency should be fairly thin.
4. Place a large frying pan onto the stove over medium to high heat and add the butter.
5. Place spoonfuls of the mixture into the pan and either make flapjacks or big pancakes. Treat them like normal pancakes or flapjacks and flip the moment bubbles appear on the surface.
Extracted with kind permission from Sally-Ann Creed’s Delicious Low-Carb, published by Human & Rousseau.