Dining out this summer is easier – and more affordable – than ever with two chances to win vouchers to dine at your favourite restaurant(s).
Entering the #OneMealManyThanks competition is easy. All you have to do is tag your favourite sit-down restaurant and the friends you would love to join you there with #OneMealManyThanks on Facebook or Instagram and you stand a chance to win a R1,000 voucher to spend at any restaurant(s). View the terms and conditions here. Competition closes 31 December 2020.
In addition to the above social media competition, you can also rate your recent dining experience on the Eat Out website or app before 31 December 2020 and stand a chance to win one of three R5,000 vouchers to spend at any restaurant(s) of your choice, courtesy of One Meal Many Thanks.
Competition terms and conditions:
6.1 a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to New Media or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by New Media; and 6.2 a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition; and 6.3 the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the parties referred to in 6.1 and 6.2. If you have won a New Media competition within the last 30 calendar days, you may not participate in this competition.
7. All entries must be submitted on the above form.
8. All entries, duly completed, must be received by New Media before the competition closing date and time. If not, such entry will not be eligible, regardless of the reason for the late receipt of the entry, including due to lost, late or misdirected mail; printing errors; server unavailability; or computer or any other electronic or telecommunications malfunction.
9. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, or illegible will be void.
10. Participants can enter multiple times by reviewing multiple restaurants on or before 31 December 2020. However, participants may not enter by reviewing the same restaurant more than once.
11. The prize winner will be selected randomly from valid participants and announced on or after Monday, 4 January 2021.
12. The winner’s name will be published on www.eatout.co.za as well as in the Eat Out newsletter and on the Eat Out and #OneMealManyThanks social media channels.
13. The winner will also be notified by means of the contact details provided to us on or before Monday, 4 January 2021, or as soon as possible thereafter.
14. You are hereby informed of your right to decline:
14.1 the use of your image in marketing material; 14.2 an invitation to participate in any marketing activity; 14.3 an invitation to be present when the draw is taking place or the winner is announced.
15. The prize is non-transferable.
16. We reserve the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at our discretion or to change the prize at any time without notice to you.
17. We reserve the right to refuse payment or handing over of a prize to any potential winner who refuses to, or cannot, provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity.
18. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The prize will be delivered to the winner by Fresh Advertising & Marketing. A full postage address must be supplied.
20. You may not be awarded a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you.
21. No “automated” entries will be allowed and all entries must be made by a natural person manually on our platforms where the competition is displayed.
22. If any entry has been made in any manner in which New Media’s discretion may provide an entrant with an unfair advantage over other entrants unless these rules specifically allow such conduct, such entrant will be automatically disqualified from this and all future competitions run by New Media.
A R1,000 voucher or a R5,000 voucher, which can be redeemed at one or multiple restaurants in South Africa.