Want to get more traffic through your doors, and more people talking about you? Eat Out’s premium listings are designed to help give your restaurant increased exposure – through our site, subscribers and social media accounts – and allow you to share more information about your restaurant, specials and offering through enhanced listings.
- Exposure in the ‘featured restaurant’ box, which appears on the Eat Out homepage and across the whole site, giving you access to a far greater percentage of our 400 000 unique browsers.
- Exposure at the top of search results on the site for keywords related to your restaurant type or area.
- Inclusion in the monthly specials newsletter to the 29 000+ Eat Out subscribers.
- A monthly tweet to Eat Out’s 56 000 Twitter followers, dedicated to your restaurant and including a link to your listing.
In addition to the standard information, your listing will also:
- Display feeds for your Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Allow you to upload your menus as a PDF, jpeg or text.
- Allow you to upload any specials that your restaurant might be running, which will appear on your listing as well as on our specials page.
- Allow you to reply to reader reviews with a highlighted reply.
- Display a link to your online booking and/or order-in service.
Plus you’ll receive:
• A copy of Eat Out’s annual Restaurant Trend Report.
• Access to preferential advertising rates.
How do I get a premium listing?
2. Follow the prompts to ‘Go premium’ online.
How much does it cost?
Premium listings cost R500 per month (VAT inclusive) per listing and payment is due monthly on receipt of invoice. The first month’s cost will be pro rata depending on date of sign up.
Cancelling a subscription
Premium listings are booked on an ongoing contract. You may cancel at any time but a calendar month notice has to be given in writing. Cancellation will be affected at the end of the month following the cancellation request. i.e. If you cancel on 15 July, your profile will be active until 31 Aug and final invoice will be received at the end of August.
Clients will be invoiced on the 15th of each month for that month’s premium listing.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat to Tina on 021 417 1225.