There are valid reasons why Christmas is dubbed the silly season. From complex turkey politics and carb paranoia to determining socially acceptable napping intervals, we’ve wrapped up a list of common questions we tend to ask ourselves during the festive season.
1. Do I really have to go to the shops? (No, really.)
2. Why is there so much meat and so few roast potatoes?
3. If no one likes Christmas pudding, why are we having it again?
4. Will the Christmas punch be too strong for the grandparents?
5. On average, how many Quality Streets does it take to go up a dress size?
6. Do we really have to dress up? Wouldn’t it be better if we all just wore elasticated pants?