The 2019 edition of Eat Out magazine is now on sale.
For just seventy ront, you will get:
– A guide to the best 500 restaurants in the country, chosen and reviewed by our panel of 55 critics
– Juicy info on the Top 10 and the winners of more awards, such as superstar chefs, a rising star to keep your eye on, the restaurant that’s doing the most for sustainability, and where to get the best wine service in the land
– Tips on where to find WiFi so you can settle in for the day, where to take the kids, and which spots accept online bookings through the Eat Out app
– A great stocking filler or Secret Santa gift for someone at the office. (If your budget is R100, we suggest throwing in a slab of Lindt or something…)
– Something to keep you awake on those long trips in cars and planes this coming holiday season. The cover is… even more bright in person, you guys. You will need sunglasses.
– Bonus: the magazine costs only 1/27th of the degustation menu with wine pairing at the Eat Out Mercedes-Benz Restaurant of the Year, The Restaurant at Waterkloof. (Which you should absolutely still check out, by the way. Here’s why.)
Share a snap of your copy out and about – at the beach, in the cubby hole, on your balcony deck chair alongside your delicious monsters – and use the hashtag #EatOutGuide2019, and you could win. Keep an eye on our Instagram account in December for details.
You can buy Eat Out 2019 in selected Woolworths, CNA, Spar, Pick n Pay, Exclusive Books and PnA stores, and on Mags @ Home.