Heading to a restaurant that doesn’t charge corkage and not sure what kind of wine to take with you? Do you tend to stick with what you know? Or what about selecting one in the store simply because of its street cred instead of its taste?
The all-new Eat Out Wine Club is here to help.
In partnership with Wade Bales Fine Wines & Spirits, we take the hassle and risk out of buying wine. We also package it with information, allowing you to enjoy and serve your wine with confidence.
Bonus: there’s no risk of receiving a varietal you don’t like, either. If you don’t enjoy chardonnay, there’s no need to worry about it sneaking into your monthly delivery. Every month’s selection is based on your taste and budget, which you’ll set using the ultra-simple personal wine profile tool.
Just follow these quick two steps.
1 – Complete your personal wine profile to ensure you only get the wines you love.
2 – Choose a plan to suit your budget, starting at only R398 per month for 6 bottles.
That’s it! You’ll start receiving exciting wines each month, along with an informative newsletter profiling exciting new wineries and winemakers. You’ll also receive tasting notes, food pairing suggestions and “When to drink” recommendations for all the wines you receive.
The first one hundred people to sign up for the new Eat Out wine club will receive an earth-friendly wine carrier made from recycled material, a bottle of the Hussar Grill red wine, and a second bottle of wine, all of which is valued at R350. Additionally, if you’re part of the first one hundred, you’ll receive a bonus sign-up gift of a R200 voucher to any Hussar Grill. All gifts will be delivered with your third pack of wine.
Because we’re against drinking and driving, we’re also offering all wine club members an exclusive rate of just R49 (normally R99) a month from 1 FOR THE ROAD, a driving service that will get both you and your car home safely.
There are no joining fees, no membership fees and no cancellation fees. You’re free to cancel at any time.
If you don’t like any of the wines that you receive, we’ll collect and replace free of charge, or refund you that month’s fee.
And, if your month is looking tight, simply skip that month’s delivery or put your membership on hold.
Want to get one as a gift too? It’s just as easy. Just tick the gift box when signing up and a consultant will call you back to sort it out.
Scared your mind or palate may change? You can update your personal wine profile at any time.
You can also call 021 794 2151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat to a personal wine advisor.
Everything you need to know about the Eat Out Wine Club at a glance:
· Free gift: The first one hundred people to sign up will receive an earth-friendly wine carrier made from recycled material with their third pack, along with a bottle of the Hussar Grill red wine, and a second bottle of wine, all of which is valued at R350.
· Bonus sign up gift: The first one hundred people to sign up will also receive a R200 voucher to any Hussar Grill with their third pack.
· An exclusive rate of just R49 (normally R99) a month from driving service 1 FOR THE ROAD. The link will be in the welcome mail you get upon signing up.
· No contract, no joining fee, no cancellation fee.
· Put your membership on hold for a month, or even three months.
· Payment is by debit order, with wines despatched three working days after the debit order date.
· Satisfaction guarantee on all wines. If you aren’t satisfied with a wine, we’ll send a replacement in your next pack at no charge.
· Delivery isn’t included in the monthly fee and costs R59 per case, to anywhere in South Africa.
What are you waiting for? Click here to sign up.