• Preheat oven to 180°.
• Cut the avo into medium-sized cubes and sprinkled with lemon juice.
• In a large bowl, mix the chicken, avocado, piquanté peppers and coriander. Season with salt and pepper and keep aside.
• Brush each sheet of phyllo pastry with butter, then stick two sheets together on the buttered side and cut into quarters. Repeat until you have eight squares of phyllo.
• Spoon the chicken mixture into the centre of each square. Form parcels by bringing the corners together.
• Place the parcels on a baking sheet, brush with the remaining melted butter and bake for 12 minutes, or until light brown on top.
• Serve on a bed of tomato, onion and cucumber salsa, with sour cream and coriander pesto.
Recipe by Benny Masekwameng. First published in City Press.