For the lamb
1. Heat olive oil up in a large non-stick pan.
2. Add onion and raisins to pan.
3. Cook for 3-4 minutes and add cumin to pan to toast.
4. Add braising liquid to moisten lamb and mix through.
5. Add cooked onion and raisin mix to lamb and mix through.
6. Roll in clingfilm into a tube shape to set in fridge.
For the tzatziki
1. Lay cloth in a bowl.
2. Grate cucumber into cloth.
3. Squeeze out excess water.
4. Mix with yoghurt
1. When ready to serve, remove lamb from fridge and remove from clingfilm.
2. Cut into 3cm pieces.
3. Roll pieces in flour, dip in eggs, then coat in breadcrumbs.
4. Refrigerate until needed.
5. Deep fry until golden.
6. Lay on paper towel to drain excess oil.
1. Lay tzatziki on plate.
2. Arrange koftas on the plate.
3. Top with more tzatziki.
4. Season to taste if necessary.
Private Chef is the reality cooking series that provides a glimpse into the secret, day-today life of Neill Anthony, a private chef in South Africa. Catch a double-bill every Thursday from 8pm to 9pm on DSTV's The Food Network (channel 175).