- there were ants in the margarita
- the tuna toastada was off/ expired . It made us sick the next day
- forgot items that we ordered
- manager tasted the toastada, and admitted there was something off
- service was not great.
- at the end of the night , happy to take your money , providing bad food and bad service
- one owner called to apologize, but that was the end of it.
- no accountability for the above was taken.
The fish tacos are my absolute favorite - battered hake wrapped in a warm tortilla with guacamole and slaw - you can’t ask for more. If that doesn’t tantalize your tastebuds, they change their Taco Tuesday menu regularly serving up new combinations not offered on the main menu. A definite Mexican Resturant to visit
Great staff, great food, great ambience! Try the popcorn pollo taco
A great spot for Mexican Tapas! Some of our favourites were the sweet potato plate, flaky and crisp empanada and the arancini (fried balls of rice cooked in coconut milk and served with roasted apples in a light ginger syrup and a sprinkling of cinnamon). Avoid the pulled pork, very dry and uninspiring.
A lovely Mexican place with nice décor, a busy "Bryanston" vibe. The menu is extensive and the food was good...not the best but certainly ranking top 2 in terms of Mexican fare. The manager was very attentive and listened with friendly, keen interest to our comments. Prices are high...I would say not quite worth what you get, especially the R54 cocktails... but for great service, top marks.